Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Prayer:

    Tuck this thought into your heart today.   Treasure it.   Your Father God cares about your daily EVERYTHINGS that concern you.

Kay Arthur 


Gratitude:

    It is so comforting to me to know that God cares about my everythingS!  Just like my earthly father took care of me, so does our Father God.  Even though I am alone in my house,  God is with me.  And I can talk out loud to him and no one will ask who am  I talking to- ha!!   This thought reminds me of Teveya  from Fiddler on the Roof !!  Remember how he had those long conversations with God-  he really got a lot of things worked out didn't he??   I don't have to be on the roof to feel close to God and to feel his love and care for me. 

2 comments:

  1. Really love the prayer and your gratitude comment, Marcia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the part about no one will ask who am i talking to:)
    Whether in a house full of people or alone you're so right, He is there for us and always listens. (not like husbands..just kidding)

    ReplyDelete