Monday, January 10, 2011

Here I go!!

This is my first attempt at writing a blog. I have been thinking about it because of my sister, daughter, and cousins writing their wonderful blogs. I have been keeping written journals almost my whole life. I have a bright, shiny pink diary that I kept when I was 16!! I kept a journal on Caringbridge when Tom was sick and even after he died and it was very helpful to me and those who read it too Ithink. Last year, I kept a written journal which I wrote in everyday and continue to write in so far everyday this year. I think I will continue it but not write in it everyday. I think I will do the same with this blog and see how it goes!! The theme will be two very important things in my life and thus the title. I have so much to be thankful for and I pray the Lord will continue to be with me and to bless my family and friends. I pray I will be guided to continue on a good path that will bring me to my authentic self in a new way!! Here I go!!

5 comments:

  1. Marcia,
    What a wonderful way to stay connected with others. You have such a talent for writing, I'm sure you will enjoy this. Thanks for inviting me to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see that you are blogging, Marcia! You have been so kind and encouraging to me and my blog, I wish you the best with your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jan and Sandy- you were my inspiration to begin this blogging journey! I hope to write on it maybe twice or three times a week- check back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new blog!! Great ideas, beautiful site! I, too, hope to do more on my blog this year. I have much to be grateful for!!!

    ReplyDelete