Saturday, January 22, 2011

Prayer

Family is of the utmost importance.... we love, trust, get hurt, sometimes outraged and love and trust anyhow, because that's the best way to let our love grow.
Madeleine L'Engle

Gratitude

I am so thankful for family and in spite of the times that don't go well, there are times that make up for it.   My cousin Brenda had a great party last night to celebrate her retirement and birthday and from early reports from my sister Jan, it was a great party!!  On the way to the party her nephew Mike and wife Cindi had a car accident to deal with- thankfully they were not injured and were able to continue on to the party.  They live in Chicago so it was a labor of love to continue on. Thank you God for family! 

3 comments:

  1. I love that 'prayer' about family...Bren's party was a blast, I wish you could have been there, Marcia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy- I was there in spirit but not as much fun as being there in person. I am so thankful that Mike and Cindi are with you this weekend. I see your Dad's face when I see pictures of Mike. Enjoy your time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I definitely felt that you were there! Marcia, when I get the pics posted, you will feel like you were there, too!

    ReplyDelete